The University will award scholarships exclusively to new meritorious students of low income under the following conditions and requirements:
- Be Dominican
- Students who have graduated from Secondary School
- Have a grade average above 90
To apply for the scholarships you must bring completed Scholarship Request Form to the Admissions Department (Building 8, 1st Floor) with a transcript of grades from the last year of studies (You can bring an incomplete transcript of grades if the school has not yet provided them), complete the Admission Application and sign the Agreement and Regulation of Scholarships that will be delivered to the Department.
The deadline to deposit Scholarship Applications for the semester of September – December is from May 30 to June 30 (Forms will be available on the dates announced).
Careers that apply for the Merit Scholarships
• Clinical Psychology, School or Industrial
• Civil Engineering, Systems or Industrial
• Technical Surveyor
• Veterinary Medicine
• Chemical Engineering
Steps to apply:
– Complete the Scholarship Application
– Complete the online Admission Form
– Attach a high school transcript from the last year of Secondary School.