The Office of the Academic Vice Rector is a unit of an academic-administrative nature. Its functions are essentially coordination.
The main responsibility of the Office of the Academic Vice Rector is to ensure effective compliance with the University´s academic policies and regulations.
Functions of the Office of the Academic Vice Rector
• Ensure that the activities of the different academic units are carried out in conformance with the Institution´s policies and current regulations.
• Supervise compliance by all actions related to the processes of admission, transfer, and evaluation of students.
• Coordinate academic processes such as: enrollment, modification, and withdrawal from courses.
• Supervise and coordinate everything regarding the selection, designation, evaluation, promotion, and dismissal of teaching personnel.
• Accompany the Schools and Academic Departments in the processes of designing, evaluating, and modifying the study programs.
• Require compliance with their respective duties by students, teaching personnel, and academic officials.
• Provide assistance to cases of students who require intervention by the Office of the Academic Vice Rector.