UNPHU | University Santo Domingo/ Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions


About Admission

I am a minor and do not have an identification card (cedula), Can I register without this document?

When a student registers without having an identification card (cedula), they are permitted entrance and should present this document when they reach the age of majority.

Can I take the Admission Test without having all of the documents ready?

You can take the Admission Test, but you cannot complete the registration if you still have pending documents.

Is there a minimum or maximum age to be able to study?

If you have completed your secondary studies and have the documentation issued by the Ministry of Education, we do not have an age objection to register in the UNPHU.

I finished my secondary studies, but owe a subject from the national  exams, Can I conditionally register at the University?

You cannot register at the institution until you have been approved for all of the subjects of the National Exams.

Do students with scholarships have to take the University Admission Test?

Because of your excellent grades and form of registration, you do not have to take the Admission Exam, because the aptitudes have been assessed in other areas.

I completed my studies abroad and I have documents submitted for approval in the Ministry of Education, but still have not received their response, Can I register?

Your admission can be conditional, until we receive the accreditation or High School certification from the Ministry of Education, and when you have submitted proof that the process with the Ministry is received.

About Schedules

About costs and payment system

About transfers

About Level Exams