The University will grant scholarships for merit to new-entry students only under the following conditions and requirements:
• You must be a Dominican citizen
• High School graduates
• You must have an average above 90
To apply for a scholarship, you must bring the scholarship application, filled out, to the admissions department (Building 8, beside the Computer Department) with your record of grades for the last year (You can bring an incomplete record if the school still hasn´t given it out), fill out the admissions application, and sign the Scholarship Agreement and Regulations which will be handed out in the Department.
Selected and approved students with merit-based scholarships may complete the enrollment process with the following documents:
• Completed admissions application
• Original legalized birth certificate
• High school diploma or certificate
• Original record of grades for the last 4 years
• Photocopy of personal and electoral identity card
• 3 photographs 2 x 2
• Medical certificate
• Admissions fee
How to apply?
Steps to Apply
– Fill out the scholarship application
– Fill out the on-line admission application form
– Attach a high school senior high school record..
The scholarship programs cover 50% corresponding to the price per block, does not include registration and payment of co-curricular.
Scholarships will be limited to a specific quota per career and averages.
Students who apply to the scholarship program do not take the admission exam.
Students who are interested in applying must complete this form and submit it on admissions.
Careers or majors that apply for the condition of merit-based scholarships