Occupational field of our chemical engineers
Area of activity and type of organization:
Processing plants involving changes of a chemical, biochemical, or physical-chemical nature and are intended to transform and/or preserve materials for the process.
Types of industries that will require their services:
- Fertilizers and agro-chemical products
- Sugar and derivatives
- Paper and cardboard
- Pains and lacquers
- Glass and ceramics
Public and private entities:
- Secretariats of state
- Entities providing financing for industrial ends
- State institutions which by their nature are related to industrial activity, such as the general mining directorate and others.
- Academic, scientific, and/or research entities that are related to chemical processing plants.
- Private industry (micro and macro enterprises).
Functions which they must be capable of performing in the chemical industry:
- Designing of chemical processes, equipment, and plants
- Plant engineering
- Quality control
- Creation and evaluation of projects
- Consulting and advisement
- Research and development
- Management and administration
- Data processing